Virtual Art & Ale
October 10, 2020 | 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmMore
The Akron Art Museum’s ART & ALE, has gone virtual!
Featuring a curated collection of crafted brews to include a pre-release of Thirsty Dog’s 12 Dogs of Christmas, and a beer-inspired meal delivered to each ticket holder’s home. This unique experience helps raise support for the Museum in response to COVID-19. Virtual Art & Ale 2020 showscases regional craft brews, delicious meal options from Robert J. Events & Catering, and presents access to a 90-minute program highlighting special guest speakers, including John Najeway of Thirsty Dog Brewing Co., the musical stylings of Acid Cats, raffles and more!
Meal Submissions are currently closed. If any adjustments are needed surrounding your order please contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org
*PLEASE NOTE: this event is a virtual at-home experience.*
PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED TICKETS ARE STILL VALID.
Session Times are no longer applicable, as the event features one available virtual experience from 6:00PM-7:30PM.
Menu Selection, Delivery Address, Day of Contact Number Required for Delivery
*No Substitutions Accepted*
This year, the Akron Art Museum is offering an enhanced virtual Art & Ale experience:
- New day, Saturday, October 10, 2020
- Meal Delivery Available for: Summit, Cuyahoga, Portage, Stark & Medina Counties.
- Day of Meal Delivery, 11:00AM-4:00PM
- Virtual Ticket 1 Session – Program 6:00PM – 7:30PM
- All VIP attendees receive an official Art & Ale swag bag.
****This Event is for Ages 21 and Over****
A state-issued form of ID is required to accept the delivery.
Soft salted pretzel bites with beer cheese sauce and spicy mustard dips
(Contains Gluten and Dairy)
One Each, Deconstructed Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork and Shredded Chicken Sliders with
Assorted Sauces and an Apple Slaw Topper
Macaroni & Cheese
With Smoked Gouda Cheese
(Contains Gluten and Dairy)
Roasted Corn Salad
Assorted Dessert Bars
Pumpkin or Apple Style
Raffle Ticket Prizes:
1. R. Shea package – Crew neck sweatshirt, $50 gift card, keychain/bottle opener, grower plus koozie carrier, sticker
2. AAM package – Dual/Family Membership (membership includes benefits for two adults, and children under 18 years of age, living at the same residence: Unlimited Free Admission, Free Parking, 10% discounts in the museum shop and café, Free &/or reduced pricing for programs). Art & Ale merchandise including: bottle opener, 4 ceramic coasters, 2 pint glasses, T-shirt. An introduction to the collection coffee table book. A $250 Value.
3. Thirsty Dog Sign, 2 records, Canton Brewing Tin Sign
4. Thirsty Dog Sign, 3 records
5. Grand Prize – Platform Beer Co. LED sign, Franziskaner Wissbier Patio Umbrella, Breckenridge Brewery Agave Wheat Chalk Board, Alaskan Brewing Co. Hopothermia Sign
Brennan Manna Diamond
Canton Brewing Co.
2020 Summit Brew Path, Akron Summit Convention and Visitor’s Bureau
Jeffrey and Sandra Kornick
Drew and Laura Engles
The University of Akron