This project might take a couple tries. But once you get the hang of it, you’ll really enjoy your results.
- Tape aluminum foil to cardboard. Use flat cardboard, like chipboard, instead of corrugated cardboard.
- Use wet, fine sandpaper to sand the foil.
- Apply vinegar to wipe the surface.
- Draw an image with a crayon.
- Pour soda on the image.
- Pour a small amount of vegetable oil on the surface and buff surface with a sponge.
- Use a different sponge to wipe the plate with water.
- Roll on ink. Wipe and roll again.
- Print. Use a spoon or brayer to apply pressure.